Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

hot birds

we arranged a group outing for yesterday, sunday. Out of a possible 15ish that could have come out for the dinner/drinks only only 4 of us from the school plus one (Frau Montez's husband). Such an embarrassingly disappointing turn out. So bad myself and NATmon had sweep stakes as to who would come out. ha. Nevertheless, i had so much fun with the group and i also had the perfect vantage seat to check out all the hot birds that flew past me. And there were a ton of them. First time meeting Mr montez, he is a really kool dood. I liked him instantly. i have to admit i expected him to be a knob head before today. Don't ask me why, i really do not know why. ha. Goes to show it is so much better to meet someone in person than make prejudgement based on what someone has written.

excellent deutsch practice outing for me. In preparation for my spoken test later today monday. fingers crossed all goes well....



No comments:

Post a Comment