Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Am schönsten Frau


well you cannot beat this. i have to start with this. got to school 15mins ish past 1700hrs. thought i was late. I know it isn't officially late, but that is late in my books. Ran into the sweetest girl in the school at the ground floor main door before i ran up the stairs only to run into König Jakob at the top of the stairs. we chatted about his new Yoja mat and how chilled he looked as we both walked to the class which was dark and empty. shocking!!!. A few minutes later, The sweetest Polish frau M, from the neighbouring class, walked in and handed me a bottle of...  the photo is below.

It must have been about a month ago we had a conversation about her bringing a polish drink back for me when she next went home. The conversation only arose cos Mao, my class mate, also from poland was drinking the same drink and said it was fantastic. I totally dismissed it as small talk not knowing she meant it. Anyway i thought that was really really sweet of her to bring me back something during her long holiday weekend trip with her husband. Yes, she is married before you start winking one eye at me. ha.

michael came in shorts and wearing a new slick hair cut. Our Zeit Frau looked as hot as ever in her red top. So much so Metall S. complimented her on it today. the smile on her face was large and very genuine. then a few more compliments from others rolled her way. she took it well and thanked everyone. so sweet. Love her (like a sister of course. think what you want ;-)). Metall S. was looking pretty tasty too. I could have sworn Aida wore nothing but a lacy see through top today. Fortunately or unfortunately for my concentration, she sat directly opposite me. OMG!! Moon Frau must have been out all night biting people as she seemed really tired today. Yes ma'am was half awake today as she made two mistakes. that is very unlike her, as she is ALMOST always right. ha. i tried on Sarah's super colourful hat.


we worked on Partizip 1 and 2 exercises. My last sentence came off the top of my head. but then i got stuck as to what we actually did today. what else did we do i asked myself? OMG we spent all day Firstly listening to each others weekend activities; all in Deutsch of course. then we did Page 136 numbers 1a and b. One of the easiest listening exercises to-date. We also drew pictures in a table to explain our understanding of Partizip 1 and 2. Japanischer Frau won that task hands down. no competition. we then played the sentence game to end the day. By some miracle michael never seems to get it. sometimes i don't know if he's just making it up to get attention or if he is really that thick. I do not believe the latter to be the case as he answered an unbelievable question from the king today. I was shocked, so much so i gave him a well done nod. Our iranian senator and the turkish governor turned up very very late today. They must have thought no one would notice if they snuck in with the returning break-time crowd. ha.

König Jakob returned my last assignment with corrections. see below. Yes that was really our home work. I just thought why not make a real post card which i can send out. and who best to send it to than my friend that doesn't understand a word of Deutsch. she will first crack up laughing when she sees it. Before she sends me a sarky email.


For her benefit. here is the translation. save her smashing up google translate. ha ha
Sarah darling, How are you doing? I hope this post card reaches you in good health. Currently i have been in Berlin almost a year and three months. Totally unbelievable. When will you pay me a visit? I really miss you and would love to take you on a trip round the city. Have fun and many kisses. Love Shaggy.


on my way home the train got to Turmstrasse; five stations from my stop. i had just moved seats as the two guys next to me stank so bad i really could not concentrate on the hot girl i sat next to. Anyway as we entered the station, 10 seconds ISH after i planted my ass in a fresh seat. the train seemed to slam on the break. 2 seconds later the driver said everyone had to get off the train as it wasn't moving any further and that there was someone under the train. WHAT A DAY!!! the train sat half way into the station and everyone funnelled out of one door. The smell of burnt out breaks was all too obvious as all the lights in the train were switched off. We were quickly ushered off the station platform. As we exited the station sirens got louder as they began to approach the station. I completed my journey on the bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment