Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

MOCK chocolate sticks TEST

Got to school pretty early today. had a look at the homework after work and was like WTF is this? It all looked like gibberish to me. just didn't know where to start. but knowing me, i seem to work better under pressure. so i took a quick nap and when it got close to class time i popped to the shops, got myself some chocolate sticks then heading into the class room to finish my homework under pressure before the king smacked my bum. Lo and behold whilst with Turkish governor, i understood it, but also after a little back and forth chat with him. I told him he was wrong, i double check the rules in my book but he was right. bugger!! i apologised of course. The sentences were all on relative sentences. Lets see if i can create a sentence without looking in my book.

Ich spiele am abends sehr gut Schach, das durch mein kopf besser laufen.

ha haaaa. It only took me one hour to write out that sentence, but i got there in the end. honest no cheating.

The König then ordered us to clear our tables of all our books and dictionaries etc. We all knew what was coming. I think he is doing a brilliant job at preparing us for the exams in July. I swear our school is taking the piss with the exam date and time. it is set for friday the 13th July 2012 at 1300hrs. Come on, that is so no coincidence. Oh well, good thing i am not superstitious else i definitely wouldn't be attending. Anyway the mock test went pretty well. I felt pretty okay with all of it. The proof of pudding will be when the results come back on tuesday. as we have a long weekend. no class on monday. Jakob made sure we wouldn't be bored with several pages of homework to keep us out of trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment