Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Partizip Eins

got to class nice and early as usual. shabnam walked in shortly after me. managed to finish doing my homework before The King came in. despite Metall Shabnam wanting to chat none stop.

i made two very basic mistakes in class today. Yes ma'am sighed in disgust and disappointment. even The king was shocked. so much so he asked me another question just to see if i had lost my deutsch skills. well, too bad. i made another boo boo and i think that was it for the day.

we finally did Partizip I. very very easy actually. so much so The king gave everyone a task to do and to YES ma'am's total astonishment, i surprisingly got it right. cheeky girl. I guess i redeemed myself a tad.

more future tense exercises today using wird. i really need to practice my werden wusste. i dont't feel i have a full grasp of it yet. i am really dragging my feel on this. i need to either create a table or get all the rules collated into one area.


No comments:

Post a Comment