Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

best deutsch teacher and class ever.

Sorry i have being very lazy posting recently. latest thing i did was this fab photo of our class. http://b7kfotos.blogspot.com/2012/06/best-deutsch-class-ever.html
i think it looks good and sums up the energy in the class.


Phew!!! and strangely saddened. Phew, meaning i finally handed my pet project over to the König. he seemed genuinely pleased. and everyone seamed to like it. Also bought him a cactus plant as suggested by the others. I was close to not buying it as i was really really stressed out by the experience in the photo printing shop. was in the shop for close to 4hrs trying to print out something that seemed initially very simple.


The bad mood carried on till the next day. I felt really shitty and so did not feel like going out as planned with The König and others. i used some seriously upbeat music to drag my ass out and to my deutsch orientierungs klass. It was a very fun filled evening in the end. Zeit Frau disappeared and Albanisher Frau had tooth ache so went home. In the end we were just 6. I later thought it was a very good move i did the present hand over the day before. As i got more people to sign the back of the Big photo. 

Burrowed zeit frau my photo card reader and phone cable. I must really trust her. as wouldn't normally give out something like that i use for photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment