Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

explosive laughter


yet another really super day in klass. I have now started answering some of  the sample questions in the orientierungs book which is really giving me more confidence that i may just be able to scrape through the test.

Franky baby is just too sweet. he actually really waits for us to stop joking, talking and laughing before he continues talking. König Jakob would usually hand out a large stick. ha ha. Totally different teaching styles. But amazingly both work well. I am really looking forward to our excursion to the Jewish denkmal(museum and memorial) on thursday.

A few seconds after i loaded my mouth with turkish chickpeas, YES ma'am reminded me about the joke from yesterday. OMG!!! that caused some very unpleasant almost too embarrassing reaction. As half the content of my mouth came flying out.


Went out for an iranisher meal with friends of friends of friends of friends. seriously the link is really that long. i couldn't even begin to explain it here. we were 8 in total. Lucky me the restaurant was in the neighbourhood of the Hacknackschule. so i literally walked there in less than 5 minutes. It ws such a fun meal. Unfortunately it all came out in the toilet the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment