Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

how many more RULES!!!???!! konjunktiv eins



i just could not help myself, after the Konig threw in another deutsch sentence rule in the mix today. i had to ask him how many more were there. Strangely this new rule clashes with konjunktiv zwei. so the rule is to ignore eins. hence zwei supersedes eins. One consolation ish though, it is mainly used in written text when one needs to quote what someone else has said.


The test results from last week came back today. My listening and reading sections were A1 level; below average. amazingly my written text was B1 good. Some consolation there. i need to go through the questions again to see what i do to improve. Good on The könig, he actually went round each person as he gave out the results of the test to explain bait more where he thinks needs improvement. Such motivational skills.

Found out today after class that the little witch has left and isn't returning. Well, she didn't really bother me, she stayed away from me and did like wise.

The Irish stallion came in today after missing the party on friday and the mock test on thursday. He looked really rough. One of the spanish sisters tried to tell him something across the class while i pop out to the jimmy. then during the exercise he did not even know his class mates name. How embarrassing. he said SIE as in SHE. OMG!!! which planet was he one. Anyway he seemed really really withdrawn, so me being me. i thought why not try to give he a little man to man pick me up; Not literally of course. So as i walked past him on my way out to lunch. I sloped him on the legs and bigger him up a bit. Thinking he would say; yo! yo!! all is well, catch you later. NOWP!! he flipped. Don't ever touch me again.!!! OKAY OKAY i said, whilst backing up out of the class. I apologised again after the coffee break. He said he didn't want it to be a regular occurrence. Hmmm i thought to myself. We've been in the same class for about seven months and i touched you once and you don't want it to be a regular occurrence. OKAYY!!. what eva.!! i said to myself. There is obviously something else bothering him, i must have stupidly stuck my naive nose in the middle.



Went out for coffee without the iranian senator, spanish sister, metal, and the other iranian guy that is almost always talking rubbish. i thought that was my job. But this guy makes me look normal. OMG. Strangely he came in today looking clean shaven and blinged up. I asked him why the bloody hell didn't he make an effort on friday when he knew i was bringing in the camera?

The rest of the day was ace. My group won the artikle game today. YES MA'AM wasn't pleased she was beaten. Pwahh ha ha. all good fun.

Zeit Frau was looking hot and sweet as ever. Can't believe the König remembered the exercise from last week when myself and the iranian senator drew DIE VIKTORIA UHR AUGEN. even mrs japan wrote it in her note pad. i know cos she sat next to me today. i'll see if i can get a photo of the exercise to post on here. Zeit frau took the paper off me.


No comments:

Post a Comment