Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

text ubersetzung


So glad i went to deutsch klass today instead of lazing about at home. I went to bed for a quick snooze after taking my happy pill and overslept. woke up checked when the library closes then decided it wasn't worth it so went to school instead. happy days! we red and interpreted some text from the course book.  then we finished school early again today. wasn't expecting it. unlike yesterday when it was good we finished early as i was going to friends to watch a movie and have dinner. super dinner by the way. My belly felt a tad bloated afterwards. I guess my body is not used to receiving too much oil, but the food was absolutely delish.

Can't believe YES ma'am had watched my half naked rant on youtube. she started winding me up. cheeky sod. If i could blush this would have been the time anyone could have see it.



For our hausaufgabe, we have to write another letter to a computer company. but i have yet to finish my other hausaufgabe on describing a photo. I better get to it. ciao peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment