Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Deutsch B1 mündliche Prüfung completed.

Waoo, i thought the speaking test would be soooooo much more harder. Now in hind sight i am glad the invigilators refused to honour my request to switch my partner to frau MONtan. As the super nervous / fidgety mother of 5kids (OMG) made me look like super man. I was cool as ice. She went on a random wild goose chase when she could have just answered the question she was asked and correctly. The invigilators had to stop her talking and digging her self deeper in the hole without actually answering the question.

section one
what is my name, where do i live etc questions were just a walk in the park. Geeez. i could answer or ask those question in my sleep. thank you König Jakob!! every day for almost two months we practiced those questions before we even started the daily lessons. The slim not so very nice invigilator (BAD COP), then asked me a question about my work. OMG i didn't understand her. i swear she mumbled the verb as i asked her to repeat it twice. My newly commissioned sweat pores dam suddenly developed a major fault. a massive flood broke through the gates as i battled to answer her without straying too far from the question asked. I brought it under control shortly after. Kool as ice!! yeah right.




section two.
i had to describe a photo of a one child family with their dog all sitting in the park. This section seem to go through much smoothly as i even cracked a joke with the larger nicer invigilator (GOOD COP). she laughed. Phew!!!



section three.
For this section myself and my co-student are supposed to speak with each other. we were supposed to discuss arranging a cooking outing with 4 other of our student mates. I started the conversation by offering to host the party at my place and that Saturday sounds like a good day to have the cooking party. so i asked her if that was okay with her. I expected her to say yeah, that is fine and move on the conversation. OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!! she must have either thought she'd get some extra points from the invigilators or maybe totally forgot it was all fiction and i wasn't really inviting her to my place to cook or maybe she is really just bunkers. Anyway, she disagreed with me by saying she had to take one of baby girls to some….. i switched off at this point. WTF are you talking about woman?!!??? then she went on about something else which i didn't quite get. wanting to bring us back to earth, i jumped in by offering the week after my first offer. phew she took it and we moved on. How glad was i when the invigilators called a time-out.



Went back to waiting room 30 where the other guys were waiting. Elated and very relieved it was all over. Shared the question we were asked with the guys as we were the first. I was very pleased with my performance. König Jacob can take some serious pride in knowing he trained me very well. Whilst we all discussed our questions, Mrs sweet colombiana nibbled on my tattooed shoulder whilst also stroking it. I'm guessing she was so nervous she needed her man close to her to calm her down. I was the closest thing around to resemble what some deem as a man. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment