Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Deutsch table tennis accent.

Waooo!!! i just wrote two official letters in Deutsch. A tad proud of myself. No doubt i had to make use of the trusted dictionary to get some spellings and choice of words right. Ha.


How funny was yesterday, went for my first table tennis session at the local club. One of the girls after a little chat said i had an accent in deutsch. Interesting; i initially thought. How can i have an accent whilst speaking deutsch to her. I've only been speaking for less than a year. I think what she meant was that sounded like a foreigner. ha ha. obviously to nice to say it.
Although when i hear the mistakes a German makes while speaking English, i always wonder if that is how bad my german mistakes sound. No doubt, most Germans speak better english than my German.

ⓒ image copyright owner
www.b7k.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment