Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

i'll definitely be going back next week

A very energetic day for me yesterday. I seemed to be 300% full of energy compared to my new German comrades at the table tennis group. I ran round the tables and doing press ups (honest i wasn't trying to show off to the girls) ha. I mostly understood what they said and the instructions the couch gave. And as usual I made sure no one switched to English. We all went out for a drink after showers and a quick warm down. And i got into some conversations. I obviously looked blank most of the time but I was excited to be mingling with a full blooded German crowd. No foreigners here. ha. They all seemed really nice, importantly very patient with my lack of fluidity in spoken Deutsch, very welcoming and no doubt pretty good at table tennis which i really really enjoyed. Only comrades A and B were in attendance. A is the couch. there were 5 girls and 3 guys in total yesterday and amazingly all the girls were lesbians. and two of the guys were gay. (no, not moi) OMG!!! what are the odds of that happening. Well only in Berlin i guess.

ⓒ image copyright owner
http://www.vorspiel-berlin.de/sportangebot/abteilung/tischtennis.html




No comments:

Post a Comment